CRC ® - ßETA Enhanced Counter
The CRC®- Beta Enhanced Counter adds a new dimension to radionuclide measurement. Engineered specifically for pure Beta emitters such as P-32, Sr-89 and Y-90, the CRC®- Beta Enhanced Counter takes the guess work and errors out of your Beta assays. Exacting attention to sample container, sample volume, activity concentration and impurity containment assure you accurate and precise results every time.
Based upon optimize delectronics and counting geometries, the CRC®-Beta Enhanced Counter offers uncompromised measurements combined with fast response times.The CRC®- Beta Enhanced Counter offers physicians and radiopharmacies the most accurate method for proper assaying of activity. Time previously spent trying to optimize your dose for proper assaying is eliminated. Reproducible geometries and fine tuning calibration numbers are all things of the past thanks to the sophisticated architecture of the CRC®- Beta Enhanced Counter .
- Auto assay of pure Beta emitting radionuclides such as Sr-89, P-32 and Y-90
- Optimized counting geometry with auto-compensation for sample container and volume
- User definable calibration factors for over 20 nuclides for each location
- Automatic background subtraction, System test, QC programs and Auto-calibration
- On-screen display of Nuclide Activity, Count Rate, Counting Period and Energy Histogram
- User selectable thresholds for Background, Counting Precision and Impurity Level
- Optional printer for full reports of assayed radionuclides, daily test results and diagnostics
- Dimensions: Readout 11.1 cm x 18.4 cm x 28.6 cm (4.375” x 7.25” x 11.25”); Detector: 14 cm x 8.3 cm x41.9 cm (5.5” x 3.25” x 16.5”)
- Shipping weight: 10.6 kgm (23.25 lbs)
- Power requirements: 90-127 VAC (50/60 Hz) 180-250VAC (50/60Hz)
- NaI (TI) scintillator optimized for Beta counting
- Shielding: 0.6 cm (1/2”) lead collimator
- Maximum total counting rate: 50 kcps, max.
- Minimum counting period: 2 sec. min. 1800 sec. max.
- Counting channels:
ch 1: 30-100 keV
ch 2: 100-200 keV
ch 3: 200-400 keV
ch 4: 400-660 keV
ch 5: 660-800 keV
ch 6: Over 800 keV
- Optional Cs-137 standard source 100µCi
Detector 1 - Maximum Activity 25mCi pure Beta emitter - 200uCi pure Gamma emitter
Field of View - 8ml in10ml syringe
Detector 2 - Maximum Activity 100mCi pure Beta emitter - 800uCi pure Gamma emitter
Field of View - 9.5ml in 10ml syringe
5130-2170 CRC-15 ßETA Enhanced Counter
0975-0002 Cs-137 100µCi Ref. Source (Vial)