Accusync 72 ECG Trigger Monitor
The AccuSync 72 ECG trigger monitor for gated cardiac studies automatically detects theRWave with precision and reliability. Its menu-driven Color Active Matrix Display combines ease of use with increased functionality and flexibilitywhile its light and compact design makes it portable.
UL2601-1/CSA601.1 Certified by TUV Rheinland.
- Automatic R Wave Detection
- 3 or 5 Selectable ECG Leads
- Programmable R Trigger Delay
- External ECG Interface
- Universal Voltage
- Optional Thermal Head Printer
- Optional Rechargeable Battery
ECG Isolation Amplifier
- PATIENT LEAKAGE CURRENT: less than 10 µAwith 230 V~,60 Hzapplied to the patient leads. Patient related circuitry is isolated from ground by more than 4000 V, 5500 V peak.
- DEFIBRILLATOR PROTECTION: 5000 V, 10ms duration.
- COMMON MODE REJECTION RATIO: 90db with 51 kOhm imbalance.
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: 100 MOhm
- BANDWIDTH: Diagnostic: 0.05 to 100Hz - LCD TFT Display: 0.5 to 50Hz - Printer: 0.5 to 100Hz
- PATIENT CABLE:
a) 3 lead system, RA, LA and LL with 6 pin connector.
b) 5 lead system; RA, LA, RL, LL and C with 6 pin connector.
- INPUT BIAS CURRENT: 50 nA DC
- ELECTRODEOFFSET POTENTIAL: +/- 0.5V
- SENSITIVITY: 100mV peak
Display Area: Height=98mm Width=132.48mm
Display indicates: heart rate, R-R interval, ECGsize, ECGlead selection, audio, freeze and print indicator, Rtrigger event marker.
Menudriven selection of parameters displayed on 16 color TFT Active Matrix Display.
1) The Rtrigger is a 5V TTL/CMOS (or 12V) compatible square wave for the computer trigger; independent of ECG signal polarity. R Wave detection and trigger to computer is indicated by audio signal and by presence of a superimposed dot on the R Wave which appears on display. The output can deliver 35 mA of current or drive up to 150 feet long RGU 174/U cable. R trigger is compatible with all computers including Adac, DEC, Elscint, GE, Hitachi, MDS, Picker (Marconi), Sopha, Technicare, Toshiba, Siemens, SMV, and Digirad. Designed for SPECT, PET, CT, Ultrasound, and multi-modality systems.
2) RS232 interface available to transmit and receive information via an IBM or compatible computer. In transmit mode, the interface will sendthe ECGdata to the computer while in receiver mode the computer will control the parameters of the instrument.
3) ECG Output: Variable gain analogECG signal up to x2000 available on aBNC connector.
DIMENSIONS: Height 6.0”Width 9.0” Depth 7.0”
POWER RATING: 100-240 V~ 60/50 Hz 35 VA
1) THERMAL CHART RECORDER
Paper Speed: 25mm per second. When FREEZE is selected, recorder prints last 8 sec of data.
Printing Method: thermal line dot system.
Resolution: Horizontal-8 dots per mm. Vertical-16 lines per mm.
Event Marker:When R Wave is detected, a mark is superimposed on the R Wave to indicate the presence of an R trigger signal triggering the computer.
2) BATTERY: Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) 12V
3) PROGRAMMABLE R TRIGGER DELAY: Allows user to delay R trigger output up to 1000 ms. Result appears on TFT display.
CAN/USA certified to UL2601-1 and CSA601.1 by TUV Rheinland(NRTL), Health Canada MDR certified,FDA Approved. Certified to CE Council Directive 93/42/EEC(Medical Device Directive), EC Certificate No. 41313680, to Annex II,Article 3, issued by SEMKO AB. Manufacturer maintains a full quality assurance system which is ISO9001 / ISO13485 / CMDCAS certified, and compliant with US FDAQuality System Regulations.