Radiation Fume Hoods - shielded
Radiation Fume Hoods in a wide variety of configurations are now available. The hoods are constructed of type 304 stainless steel and include an integral bottom with cup sink. The one piece interior is free of joints, cracks, or crevices which prevents buildup of residue and simplifies decontamination procedures. Available in six colors to match your lab decor, these radiation fume hoods can be configured for a seated or standing working height. Because of the unique air flow and accessory requirements that are typical for radiation fumehood applications please contact us to discuss your special needs.
- We offer both shielded and standard configurations
- 4 and 6 foot lengths available
- 1 1/4" and 2" lead shielding also available
- Custom configuration services available
- Optional integrated mobile lead glass work shields
- Three remotely controlled service fixtures
- Dedicated remote blower for superior exhaust characteristics
5730-0037 Shielded Radiation Fume Hood 4 ft.