Standard Storage Cabinet
The Standard Storage Cabinet is a highly flexible unit with 2 adjustable shelves and plenty of space to store radioactive materials or decay radioactive waste. Each of the shelves has a maximum capacity of 100lbs. Choose either the single or double door option to best fit your needs. If the storage unit is purchased in combination with other modules, asingle, seamless countertop can be added to create a clean, professional work area.
- One or two door selection
- Choice of lead thickness (¼, ½, 1 or 2)
- Heavy gauge steel hinges for durability
- Heavy duty locks for securityTwo adjustable shelves
- Sleek stainless steel work area with a 4 backsplash and a ½ spillrestricting lip
- Soft white, textured polyurethane enamel finish (other optional colors available)
- Overall: 40H x 36W x 24 ¾D (101.6 x 91.4 x 62.9 cm)
- Internal: 27H x 32W x 21D (69.5 x 83.8 x 52.7 cm)
- Weights: 812 lbs. - ¼ lead thickness, 1407 lbs. - ½ leadthickness, 2600 lbs. - 1" lead thickness.
- Also available: 4300 lbs. - 2 (PET) lead thickness with optional surface penetrations available
5530-3045 Unit with 1/4 lead
5530-3046 Unit with 1/2 lead
5530-3047 Unit with 1 lead
5530-3064 PET with 2 lead